English Unlimited’s 12 week CAE course prepares students for the speaking, reading, listening and writing components of the CAE, in addition to broadening their English lexicon, increasing confidence and cultural ability in communication with native and non-native speakers and developing advanced grammatical structures. The course adapts general English competencies to the specific requirements of the CAE examination and helps students to develop the necessary linguistic skills to ensure success in the CAE examination.
Students learn how to:
- express themselves fluently, confidently and effectively
- communicate effectively at high levels
- participate confidently in professional settings
- deal with a variety of cultural situations
- research appropriately and competently